Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7660d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark68

Anyone know anything about this chip? I can't even find a datasheet on it. It's made by JRC but I cannot find any where to get it. If anyone knows about it, is there a substitute chip? I was looking at NJU7660D but I don't have anything to compare the one made by JRC, it looks like it might be discontinued?

The 7660 voltage conveter chip is very common - just search on 7660 Datasheet.
Typically used as a +5v to -5v dc converter for a few milli amps.

That particular manufacturer just may no longer do a version but others are usually identical.

There is an equivalent to the 7660, and that is the LT1058CP by Texas instruments and the LT1054CN8 by Linear technology.

Japan Radio Corporation simply copied Intersil's ICL7660. The ICL7660A is better.
Maxim also makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back