Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

72R09626J07

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaineo

I'm trying to find the datasheet for a HP display that has 8 5x7 0.2' tall characters in two pre-attached HP HDSP series pkgs. Each pkg has 12 pins. High efficiency red. The part numbers on it are 72R09626J07 and QDSP-2543, I've looked on google and altavista and havn't found anything. If anyone knows how to use this or where to find the datasheet is would be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced

I can't be sure if this is it or not, but you might try this pinout and **broken link removed**.
This datasheet has a specific section on interfacing with micros.

1-5: Columns 1-5
6: N/C
7: Data Out
8: Blank
9: Vcc
10: Ck
11: Gnd
12: Data In

Thanks, that looks similar to what i have, i think mines just a double package so i'll try that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back