Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7-segment with ECG

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i know that whether the source code for the heart beat detector at post #40 can work properly on the circuit post #43 ? And what 7 segment should used in circuit post #43 ( cathode or anode )?

Last edited:
post #16 the circuit is there actually but when ever i test can not work so i might try another one

common ando

if u test anything and it works plz update here

Do the source code have error when run it? Cause my lecturer said to me tat there are error on the code. i am confuse tat why we can direct connect comparator to PIC 16f84A since PIC 16f84A din have the ADC pin rite ? should we connect a ADC before enter the PIC ?

Last edited:
no when i run my source code using MPLAB i dnt find any problem
but what u said is correct i can use the ADC and then i nt have time to go through ADC so if u have any idea we can share here

thanx

vne147

good day 2 u

i tried to run it using ISIS but i got more than error

i tried also 2 us the MPLAB and its run correctly.

so any help ??

Attachments

• error..pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 191
i tried to work on it, but i still have problem with the code and the design
i change the chip and i make it PIC16F690 , and i do a little bit if change on the source code

hope i can find the help here

7-segment test.DSN (the circuit design)
ECG.c (the program in c)
**broken link removed** (.hex file)

thanx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back