Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

6mm Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryukyu

I am trying to build a color sensor that has a range of ~6 inches. I know this is tough but it will be over a very narrow range. I have the RGB sensing cell that I want to use and have it working, but only over a small range (~2 in) I would like to use a 6mm lens w/ IR filter similar to the black item in the picture below.

The overall unit in the picture is a color sensor that costs $30 or so, but does not interface with the rest of my hardware as I would like. Does anyone know of a vendor that carries just this lens and casing (only the black item) at a reasonable price?

Thanks,

**broken link removed**

Edmunds Scientific has a wide selection of optics for mucho $$$. Try google. They might not have exactly what you're looking for, but may have the components to make such a thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back