Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5x7 LED Matrix Schematic Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

micro571

I need to make a schematic diagram involving (2) 5x7 LED Matrix's, a bunch of transistors and resistors and a 4017 IC. Shouldn't be too hard I would imagine.

I've never used any schematic-making software before. I tried Eagle, but couldn't find any 5x7 LED Matrix part pieces.

Any suggestions for which software I should try or how to go about this would be greatly appreciated!

I can't seem to find the part you're looking for here, but generally, if I can't locate a part, I'll just download it from their . Otherwise, I just call it a generic ic package if I'm not needing a correct PCB footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back