Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5x7 Dot matrix Display Counter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello,

I have this 5x7 Dot matrix Display but can't find its data sheet i want to make up down counter on it....

Ummm......

I have a BNC connector. I want to use it to build an oscilloscope....

You're going to need to post a lot more information if you expect anybody to be able to help.

I can't find its data sheet as i post the code on it..
Anyway i want to display the price of product which will be controlled as up down counter after name on it..

I
Ummm......

I have a BNC connector. I want to use it to build an oscilloscope....

You're going to need to post a lot more information if you expect anybody to be able to help.
I got two off them old round crt's you could use them with It

What you need a datasheet for take a picture of it post it look at it dose it have a controller YES or NO post that.
Dose it have 12 pins hanging off the back YES or NO post that.
Take a 1k resistor and a 5 volt DC source ground one pin on the thing and poke one with the resistor hooked to positive side any thing light up YES or NO post that.
Change ends did it light up NO or YES. Post that.

Burt, thanks! I found another BNC jack...if you have some knobs around, I'll make it two channel!

Hello,
I am using pic16f877 pic kit 2 programmer 2 showing error
verification of program memory failed at addr 0x000

Try unpluging the programmer from the computer, shutting down the GUI and then reconnecting it. Sometimes it gets confused.

Hello,
pic16f877 is creating problem but pic16f72 work fine
actually i don't understated what is wrong in it.
here is code sometimes it work fine sometimes it is not blinking very fast .
C:
#include <htc.h>
__CONFIG( BOREN_OFF & PWRTE_ON & WDTE_OFF & FOSC_HS);
#define _XTAL_FREQ 20000000
main(){
  TRISB = 0b00000000;

while(1){

PORTB=0b00000000;
__delay_ms(500);
PORTB=0b11000000;

__delay_ms(500);

}