Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V Pulse Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocktune

I have a couple TI SN74123 chips, but I'm having some trouble deciphering the datasheet to find out how to make a simple REPEATING pulse from this chip. In fact, I can't even get the thing to pulse once.

I would like to make a one-second pulse, then go low for 0.25 sec, then pulse for a second again, over and over until the end of time (I'm testing a relay). Does anyone, by chance, have a quick diagram that accomplishes this with the SN74123.

I've been trying to simulate it on Capture/Pspice A/D, but that program was written by infantile monkeys, and none of their SN74123 symbols has a pspice model associated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back