Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V 433MHz Single Channel Relay Wiring !

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike47

Hi

I have just purchased a 5V 433MHz Single Channel Relay and want to know what the connectors are for , as in the attached photo .
I know the GND /VCC , and I guess the CK/COM/CB are NC or NO Contacts ! , but not sure what the HC is for .
Cheers
spike

Here is a pic

Attachments

• 5v single chanel WiFi Relay a.gif
    5v single chanel WiFi Relay a.gif
    249.3 KB · Views: 107
No manual? Link to the purchase site? My guess is it's for a local trigger switch.

There is no manual for it , there is some mention of HC I have just found for a simular product and it says HC: push button switch ! .

cheers

On another board it looks like a pushbutton switch is connected between Vcc and the trigger (your HB?).

Yes that sounds about right , think I will try it , prob a manual way to operate the relay if the remote stopped working !

Attached is the data sheet on the relay. That should help.

Attachments

• SRD-05VDC-SL-C-Datasheet Relay.pdf
    99.7 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back