Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433mhz rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

Wondering if anybody could shed some light on what the eight pins on this 433mhz receiver module do? I that there has to be a signal out pin, a vcc, a common pin, and an antenna pin. I can't figure out what the other four are though. I read something about a digital signal out???

Attachments

• txnrx.jpeg
    txnrx.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 812
these are the pinouts straight from the manufacturers website.

Took me a while to track the supplier down for this, since my local electronics storehouse decided to not give me the manufacters name. But they forgot to cut out the serial code on the bottom... :lol:

I can scan my copy of the datasheet if you want but it will take time.
in the mean while heres the pinouts and stuff:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

edit: That linear output thing still has me puzzled on its purpose.

Thanx exo and pike, once again this forum has been a lifesaver :lol:

that wont be nesecary pike, the datasheet that exo provided suits my needs plenty well.

Thanx again!

EDIT: I thought I could easily find the tx datasheet but it is impossible! how did you do that exo!?!? i couldnt even find the rx sheet. i got a message that i did not have the clearance or something like that when i tried to go to www.velleman.be/downloads. Could you post a link to the tx? Thank you :)

**broken link removed**

They probably put the extra 'N' in between to make it harder to find :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back