Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4046 help and guidance please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roltex_rohit123

hi friends..
i am trying to study a MM74HC4046 and had a few doubts.

does it require any source frequency or it can itself provide pulses.

can the vco out and comparator in be directly connected or we need a frequency divider. if i want a frequency of 3.5 MHz can i directly connect the two pins if not which ic shall i use?

can we use zener diodes to regulate the voltage since i would be powering it from 12 v and ic needs just 4.5 volts in normal use?

if i am trying to use thes circuit for my desulfator can zener diode still be used?

pls friends guide me i'm in urgent need to make this circuit..

Why do you keep starting new threads on the same thing?

PS why not just buy a 3.5MHz oscillator.

Why is it suddenly urgent?

Last edited:
sory but i am keenly interested in this

Why do you keep starting new threads on the same thing?

PS why not just buy a 3.5MHz oscillator.

Why is it suddenly urgent?

i have explained everything the background and all the parameters. only thing i want some help so that i could work it out instead of scolding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back