Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

403MHz Remote Tx/Rx in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPDCHK

In South Africa we have a company that sells 403MHz remote transmitters/receivers (Gate/Garage door openers etc.)
www.sherlotronics.co.za

My brother lives in Florida near West Palm Beach. He would like to buy something similar for his gate control (Open/Close via remote)
Can somebody please refer a store where he could buy something like this? All I know of in the USA is Amazon, but I'm sure there should be some other "shops" that will be able to assist him.

Thank you.

There will be plenty of places selling such devices in the USA, you can probably even buy them in DIY stores.

However, I don't think 403MHz is legal in the USA, I seem to recall it's 300 and something MHz? (Europe uses 433MHz).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back