Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4013 IC Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about AudioMcDuck?

I've been getting PM's too, and I haven't been here very long. What's the motivation for that? They start a thread, then bug you with a PM instead of using the thread.

It is not possible for me to change my online name. Maybe I should add, "Indian school kids get lost".

OK!I understood.may i know how we can use 4013 as a 2ch push on-push off swicth only by 2 spst push button switch & each channel does'nt effect on other one?

Last edited:
4013 problem

Hello! I had some problem about 4013 Ic which is employed in a RF receiver after decoder Ic (pt2272 m4) and I wanted to have direct control moreover remote control by using spst push button switches in inputs of 4013s.of course,after my last visiting my problem is solved now.however I wanted to say thank you very much. sincerely:M.Reza Rezvani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back