Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 port Wilkinson combiner / splitter question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sad to say my maths are far below the required to work out inductance and capacitance values for a 4 port Wilkinson combiner based on this YouTube video linked below. I successfully made a 3 port one using this on line calculator (below), but despite intense Googling I cannot find one for a 4 port version. I need to make one for four 50 Ohm port impedances in and out on 137.5 kHz (LF). A big ask but if someone has bit of spare time the figures for the needed caps and inductances would be GREATLY appreciated, some Paypal money is not a problem! I will be using a star format resistor network, and I know these need to be Zo (50 Ohms) each.

This is the video on multi port Wilkinsons:

This is the on line 3 port calculator: https://leleivre.com/rf_wilkinson.html

Thanks for any help!

OK, try this:

For Zo = 50 Ohm
F = 137.5 kHz
Ports = 4

L = 115.8uH
C = 11.575nF (4C = 46.3nF)

JimB

Thank you VERY much JimB that was very helpful and using an on line reactance calculator I managed to get the same result and now understand the procedure enough to build it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back