Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 input OR gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall there being one. Maybe a 7423 or 7425 dual 4-input NOR, and using the second gate as an inverter to get one 4-input OR.

Ken

Just use diodes
If interface between circuits is open collector, then just four diodes won't help. If it was a AND gate, it would possible help.

Another possible issue is whenever input voltage vould become illegal (somewhere between 2 to 4 volts, if I remember correctly).

But it might work between two ttl intercaces, but this must be tested out.

74ACT11802 Datasheet
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Not sure where the OP is, but if this is for a real project...in the USA, Mouser was the only one that I could find that listed it, and they had "call" for price which usually means only large, special orders.

I feel like we are talking to ourselves. yani07, where are you?

Ken ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back