Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3D printing - Anyone else on-board and if so, what printer do you have and what do you print?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my "search-fu" failed me yesterday....

has anybody else had the same problem finding stuff after seeing it a few days earlier?
Yes, and when that happens I usually resort to checking the browser history.
If it's a YouTube video, I go to Google and type "youtube recently watched", then click the link which comes up in the results - 'History-Youtube'

Yes, and when that happens I usually resort to checking the browser history.
If it's a YouTube video, I go to Google and type "youtube recently watched", then click the link which comes up in the results - 'History-Youtube'
i did that... for some reason it never showed up again. you can run the same identical search on the search engine a few hours apart, and no two sets of results will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back