Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

315 Mhz RF link kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I was going to write code for one of these first time using.

This is the deal there really no data sheet and what Itead Studio Has posted is links to ardunio and avr

So after a long look at some code and a picture of the output it looks like this thing is keyed high going low, Not low going high.

Is this right

Here a pic to show what I'm saying
View attachment 63079

Last edited:
I was thinking that I just wondered if and one really new.

It's low going hi now to write some more code

The Receiver output looks good at 1200 baud sending numbers 123

I'm thinking more like write code to look for a start bit of 2.45mS and 3 bits and stop bit

2.45mS start
.65mS low bit
1.25mS high bit
The stop bit would be if the line is high for 3.75mS

Last edited by a moderator:
The normal way is to use Manchester coding, and send packets of data.

A scheme using variable bit widths is what Sony SIRC does, and it will work just as well for RF as for IR - however, it's relatively slow, and it's important not to rely on accurate pulse widths (as neither radio nor IR give those).

It's important not to rely on accurate pulse widths (as neither radio nor IR give those).

Your right there I tried the keying a 10mS on 10mS off you can tell how long it is first time it gets the rising edge fine but say you use that to start a led blinking it gets out of sync and takes a long time to catch the edge.

I got these with the decoder too but it's fun using the ones with out it. I think a dollar more for decoder was well spent. After all the playing LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back