Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-way LED flip-flop circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to build a circuit having 3 way LED flip flop, plz suggest me a link

A nine year old thread ressurected...got to be a record:(

Welcome to ETO Sarfaaz.....try starting a new thread rather (you are allowed to). That way you will get more replies :)

Regards,
tvtech

Hi Sarfaaz & tvtech,

I have moved this question to its own thread.

Sarfaaz, welcome to Electro-Tech Online! Next time when you want to ask a new question, you can go to the Forums page, select the forum you want to post to, then click the "Post New Thread" button to create your own. Hijacking other peoples threads, as well as resurrecting old ones, is generally discouraged here.

With that being said, enjoy the site!
Regards,
Matt

What the heck is a 3 way LED flip flop?

I think what you want is a 3 transistor oscillator where using 3 transistors you sequentially light 3 LEDs? You make no mention of timing? Would the below circuit be what you want?
3 Trans Osc.png

The circuit does not need D4 or R7 making it a 3 transistor 3 LED circuit. You figure the LED resistors based on the LEDs you choose to use.

You really need to better explain what you want or expect the circuit to do. My reply is little more than a guess.

Ron

Last edited:
Hi Sarfaaz & tvtech,

I have moved this question to its own thread.

Sarfaaz, welcome to Electro-Tech Online! Next time when you want to ask a new question, you can go to the Forums page, select the forum you want to post to, then click the "Post New Thread" button to create your own. Hijacking other peoples threads, as well as resurrecting old ones, is generally discouraged here.

With that being said, enjoy the site!
Regards,
Matt
thanx bro.

I think it's called shift resistance circuit.

I assume the circuit I posted is not what you want. Do you mean a "Shift Register" using for example flip flops like maybe D flip flops configured as a shift register? What exactly do you want the circuit to do with the LEDs you mention?

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back