Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-phase voltage monitor, phase reversal

Status
Not open for further replies.

id_ruben

I got the scheme from a 380VAC voltage monitor, where the device has the ability to detect phase reversals and detect voltage levels.
schema_3-phase_voltage-monitor_phase-reversal.png

I have tried simulating in LTSPieceXVII and giving a 1.7V DC voltage to the output.
But I don't know how this circuit works and the formula is mainly on R1, R2 and C1.
Please help me about the workings of the circuit and formulas, so that I can determine the exact component value so that I can design the output of the tool that is in accordance with the ADC level (+ 5V).
I really appreciate every assistance given
thank you

Attachments

• 3-phase_voltage-monitor_phase-reversal.asc
    3.4 KB · Views: 178
  • In_Diode-TP1_TP4.png
    In_Diode-TP1_TP4.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 206
  • out_TP7.png
    out_TP7.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 200
  • RST-Source.png
    RST-Source.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 214
  • schema_3-phase_voltage-monitor_phase-reversal.png
    schema_3-phase_voltage-monitor_phase-reversal.png
    8 KB · Views: 218
I believe you are looking at Phase Sequence or Phase Rotation where a phase reversal is indicated. Circuits which do this are more about line frequency than voltage. You may want to give this a read and look at their illustrated figures. The formulas are in the link While the link addresses 60 Hz making the circuit for 50 Hz would be a matter of changing several resistances. The linked circuits use LEDs which can be replaced with opto-couplers to give you logic states for normal or a reversed phase.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back