Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 chips lost by single button press

Status
Not open for further replies.

mah

in the attached circuit i use analog signal to drive buck converter by atmega8 and it was working well . i connected MCP617 on the same breadboard to measure current in the circuit using zero ohm resistor . supply for atmega8 and the op amp from lm7805 where the input for lm7805 is 12 volt which was used as supply for IR2112 . when i add the op amp circuit i forgot to connect the negative terminal of the load to pin 3(+ve input) of the op amp then i switched on the power supply or the battery .i couldn't even see any signal the driver got very hot and the op amp ,but the atmega 8 didn't get hot but there was no output from it. i don't know what happened ,why did i lose the three ICs

Attachments

• mcp.png
    mcp.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 358
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back