20 Watt Power Amplifier [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
ElectroMaster submitted a new article:

20 Watt Power Amplifier - This IC chip was designed specifically for use in power boosting applications in automobiles. It is

Read more about this article...

I've used TDA2005 before, it is such a great chip! On 12 volts, it can easily put out clear room filling sound!

Ext Speaker feedback

Greetings: Q? I would like to incorporate RF filtering on both ends of this to use in communications. I have an amplified speaker now that feeds back something serious with any transmitter within 6ft. Such a bummer with all the radios in the truck going down the road. Funny thing is... I started using it on an HT (ext antennae) then tried it on a scanner w/ my HT in the truck (ext antennae)..I figured I would add that for those who think my feedback was from the 'dummy-load' antennae. HaHaHa. I was thinking of low pass filters on both ends however I am worried about the input/output impedance. Thoughts? Thx.

PS: This speaker has many miles/years (about a million or 2/15+yrs) on it. It has been thru hell and back. I even got so mad at it I hit it w/ something...it still sounds great...until I transmit and then it shrills. FYI: I had a RS Amplified Speaker that even had a light on it that lit when audio was present (not a modulated...on w/ audio then faded off), that worked really well...back when they actually made OK stuff. I would love 2 find another or the circuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…