Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 Emitter Transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Is there such a thing as a discrete component two emitter transistor? I have seen multiple emitter transistors on the schematics for the internal workings of analogue ics'.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Is there such a thing as a discrete component two emitter transistor? I have seen multiple emitter transistors on the schematics for the internal workings of analogue ics'.

I don't think so, the internal ones are on a single piece of silicon which is why it's done. I don't think there would be any application for a discrete device like that?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back