Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

19 x 19 mm heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanveer131

Hi all,
I need a heatsink which can be mount on PCB with screws. Dimensions are length=19mm width=19mm and height doesn't matter. I found some heatsinks on internet but didn't find any with screws, some of them are clip mount and some are Thermal Tape mount.
If anyone know about it kindly help, I will be very thankful to you.
Regards
Tanveer

you could try a simple sheet of aliuminium it wouldn't be as good as the real heatsink but if you can't find any heatsink then you could use this XD

CTS: APF19-19-10CB, APF19-19-13CB/A01, APF19-19-06CB/A01
Aavid: 507302B00000G, 7173DG, ATS-56001-C4-R0, ATS-54190K-C2-R0, ATS-55190W-C2-R0, ATS-54190D-C2-R0,
Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc: ATS-54190D-C0-R0, ATS-54190W-C2-R0,

Have you looked around a recycler's yard ( metal, electronics)? You're bound to find small, usable heatsinks that can be cut to fit your application.
In my locale, there is a used metal shop among many retailers that carries heatsink extrusion panels, but not the multi-finned TO-3 panels found on power amps.
I'm working on liquid-cooled heatsinks, that use 5/16" steel pipes fed into the fins. Just need to get a 6" long 5/16" drillbit and flexible tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back