Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

$19.99 Fly Fusion pentop computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this any better than a 2B pencil and a scanner?

If you don't have a scanner it's pretty handy. Hey for $20 it's an MP3 player too :)
It'll also remember several hand written pages of your notes. Of course it needs special paper and if you get bored with it you can always disassemble it (tiny camera inside)

once I saw an expensive digitizer in PC World video, just looks like a pen, wireless connectivity.....but costs a bunch.

it's a good stuff, I think...but at 20$..amazing. Does it has to write on some special paper or board?

It's gotta be something like grey code on paper? You could probably print some of it.

I've heard some folks tried, not sure if successful. It's a light blue set of dots. Logitech makes a similar pen but it's much more expensive. The Fly Fusion talks too! :)
**broken link removed**

Can you get a better picture than that blueroom? Something exactly 90 degrees and a little better in focus. Maybe higher rez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back