Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18F25k22 micro HELPPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

berfin

I startd to learn 18f25k22 but ı didnt find any simple examples.Datasheet too long for read so how can ı learn basically?

The pic18F25k22 is the same as the pic18f4520 apart from the extra peripherals... Pic18f25k22 is supported in Protues as I use it's bigger brother, the pic18f45k22..

As for examples as long as you keep within the boundaries of the base chip, any example will get you started.

You haven' specified a language...

So I should start pic18f45k22? Ihave to learn proteus and microcontroller coding I'm looking microcontreller drawings and codes but unfortunately ı dont understand I have to more explanatory examples and ı couldnt find

İt doesnt homework ı Just wanna improve myself so Im open any suggestion
You really need to learn how to read the datasheet. It is an important skill, but it's also a transferrable one. Might take some time. Don't try reading it from beginning to end like a book. There's no point to that. There's also little point in knowing each section of the datasheet inside-out. Just jump straight to a section you're interested in and skim that sections repeatedly a little each day. Eventually some questions should pop up requiring you to skim another section to answer those questions.

You just need to have a vague idea of what might be in the datasheet and how it is set up, and what might exist inside the chip and a general idea of what registers and bits exist for different peripherals. You're really just trying to know what to expect in the microcontroller before you use something in it and where to look for the stuff you need about it in the datasheet.

Last edited:
In Proteus there are full dev boards... Learn there.. In Proteus on the fist page click "Open Sample" And select VSM PICMICRO... Then open the PICDEM demo... You can see and play to your hearts content..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back