Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18 seconds. Please ignore this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
This is a truly stupid game that doesn't take long to play. You have to stay alive for 18 seconds. I've managed 12 so far but I have an excuse.:D **broken link removed**

Mike.

21.016. (Sorry I didn't screenshot...:( )The blocks speed up again; that's where it gets me.

Too much video game playing for me? Probably.

EDIT: Tried once more after classes today; got 23.something. It gets faster even after it speeds up at the 20 second mark; near impossible to see the patterns anymore.

Attachments

• escapa.PNG
    escapa.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
56.093!

56.093 seconds.
:D
But I have to confess. I had many applications open, and I'm on a real old computer. So the game was moving very very slowly throughout.

-Omar

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 233
The next challenge is to port this game to a PIC interfaced with a TV and mouse. It'll take you more than 18 seconds. :D
Pretty fun for a dumb little game. I got to just over 18 seconds.

Oh Wow

People, I am amazing. See attachment.

(Actually, I just edited the javascript to multiply the final time by 100. :D )

Attachments

• escapa hacked.PNG
    escapa hacked.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 265
Haha, you should have also included that favicon in your "updated" version of the game :p.

You know, to keep it authentic. =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back