18 seconds. Please ignore this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
This is a truly stupid game that doesn't take long to play. You have to stay alive for 18 seconds. I've managed 12 so far but I have an excuse. **broken link removed**

Mike.

Thanks for the link.

15.614 seconds was mine. 18 was too tough for me, as they sped up the blue blocks!

**broken link removed**

21.016. (Sorry I didn't screenshot... )The blocks speed up again; that's where it gets me.

Too much video game playing for me? Probably.

EDIT: Tried once more after classes today; got 23.something. It gets faster even after it speeds up at the 20 second mark; near impossible to see the patterns anymore.

Attachments

• escapa.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
56.093!

56.093 seconds.

But I have to confess. I had many applications open, and I'm on a real old computer. So the game was moving very very slowly throughout.

-Omar

Attachments

• game.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 236
The next challenge is to port this game to a PIC interfaced with a TV and mouse. It'll take you more than 18 seconds.
Pretty fun for a dumb little game. I got to just over 18 seconds.

Hehehe, porting challenge!

Wow, 50-some seconds. Hmmmm. I'll have to run "moslo" on Firefox and run the game super-slow, lol.

Oh Wow

People, I am amazing. See attachment.

(Actually, I just edited the javascript to multiply the final time by 100. )

Attachments

• escapa hacked.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 268
Haha, you should have also included that favicon in your "updated" version of the game .

You know, to keep it authentic. =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…