Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16 keypad electronic lock door entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavliaris

hi!
I'm building the project above using pic16f873,16 keypad,7 segment display,solenoid and buzzer as the basic components.I would be very happy if you could show me the schematics(the complete circuit with all the components connected on board) firstly,and the basic software format to arrange it to my requirements.thanks

I'm building the project above using pic16f873,16 keypad,dual 7 segment display,solenoid and buzzer as the basic components.for electronic door lcombinational lock entry.I would be very happy if you could show me the schematics(the complete circuit with all the components connected on board) firstly,and the basic software format to arrange it to my requirements.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back