Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

13 year-old dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about 10 years old a pretty 10 years old girl lived two houses away. We liked each other and began to ... never mind. We did NOT have babies but we learned a lot.

When I was about 10 years old a pretty 10 years old girl lived two houses away. We liked each other and began to ... never mind. We did NOT have babies but we learned a lot.

It's nothing new is it? - anywhere in the world (or anywhen).

I suspect it's only news worthy because the lad is so small for his age.

Like I said, the comments/quotes they published seemed designed to instigate controversy.. I bet they sought out an agent of sorts before outting the story..

Well when I was about 10 I didn't even know the existence of the pubic hair.. LOL but I'm serious. Maybe we're not well educated in this field in Asia.

That quoted statement is skewed IMHO. I believe it is our business to get involved afterall, as mature adults having for the most part, the foresight to recognize the pitfalls that besets adolescent aged parents.

Ahhh hang on a minute, what you're talking about there is something different. Of course parents should get involved, I am not in any way disputing that. But I am not their parents, and in fact I have nothing at all to do with them. So what I'm saying is, it's not really any of my business and it's not my place to criticize the decisions that they have made. The most important thing now is for the parents (and specifically the young Mum and Dad's parents) to ensure that the child is brought up responsibly.

Brian

Last edited:
Well, at last the incident happened in a developed country, and the family will clean up all the mess (i.e. taking care of the baby and feeding it while "parents" are at party).

Same thing happens here, al least on families with med or high socio-economical status. Again, parents of the "parents", are very useful to clean the mess (i.e. paying food, paying school, paying clothing, paying medical attention, paying toys)

But this is not always the case...

13...17 years old girls from low socio-economical level hang out with unemployed teenagers or sometimes older men from their neighborhood.

Then put themselves in FULL-AUTO mode and start firing kids, like an assembly line.

The products of the line are used to collect alms on the streets, while "parents" wait at home. The raised money is used to get 1. TV 2. DVD 3. Stereo 4. Lots of mexican "corridos" music in CD 5. Food (optional)

When products get older, turn themselves into thieves, gangsters, etc.
Then take 13 or 17 years old girls, and form new assembly lines

Cycle starts again. Geez!! why did Spain colonized us?

Last edited:
Theres a secret about developed countries.. We're hypocritical.. We just don't pay attention to the unfortunate stuff around us, unless we all jump on the cause wagon..:) Why worry about 13 year olds with babies when Britney Spears trumps them..

Last edited:
this all are parent mistake,all you know one all person not even young man before generation also staterted her sex in 12 year old

Now the judge has ordered some sort of "media blackout" (Brits, LOL) so apparently none of us will know if Alfie Patten was the father.

The online betting odds were 1 to 5 on him. I was looking forward to the DNA results coming in...
"C'mon Alfie boy! You can do it!"
"Naw, Alfie - keep it in yer pants!"
"Go Alfie!"
"Hold up Alfie, think o' yer mum."
"NEWS BULLETIN: Results from the Alfie Patten DNA paternity test reveal that..."

It remains to be seen who will support this newborn child, let alone the child parents. Where were their parents when her pregnancy was discovered?

Probably in the same cranio-rectal inversion position they have been in for most of their lives.

Some young ladies are so fat that nobody knows when they are pregnant.

Fat women often have problems with the pregnancy but it's more of a wonder that they get pregnant in the first place.

Fat women often have problems with the pregnancy but it's more of a wonder that they get pregnant in the first place.
Some guys like them to be enormous. Not me. I like them to be shapely and in good shape.

A bit rounded is better than dead skinny in my opinion but fat is just disgusting.

Through the bottom of your glass

Enough beers and if they are reasonably cut they get better.

But there is a point at which it's just not chubby but very over weight.

I guess I'm a pig. Girls, Girls, Girls. Oh baby now !

kv:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back