Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12V To 120V Converter Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod1111

Is it possable to get this to work?

Attachments

• 12V To 120V Converter.JPG
    12V To 120V Converter.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 604
  • 12 120 240 V Recycling Generator.JPG
    12 120 240 V Recycling Generator.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 476
Not really sure what you are trying to do?
two 25 amp alternators and a 2 amp drill motor?

A better and more thorough explanation is needed.

I see what I THINK you are trying to do here. Maybe.
If I get the drawings, this would be a total waste of energy, unless I am missing something...

The alternator on the right is assumed to be "engine turned," such as the one on your car/truck. The setup on the left is basically a dynamo. You are basically using the 25A 12V alternator on the right to power the 12V to 120V inverter at the top, using the inverter to run the "drill" motor on the left to turn the other alternator on the left, to charge a 12V battery?
If you are already turning the "main" alternator with some energy source, why not simply use this to charge the battery shown in the circuit?

I HOPE I am missing something here?
Interesting. Hope you post a further explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back