Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v power amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
truenoteno said:
anybody have any 12v power audio amp schematic ?
i can't find any !!!

do you have time constraint to look for what you are looking for? :( right here in this forum under "projects" is the audio amp you are looking for. although it says there that the supply is 14.4v you can still power that with 12v :shock:

sorry for not posting more info
i don't have any of the IC's for those amps, i have about 50 power transistors that i would like to make use of.

:D

okay, so how about naming a few of those power transistors, also do you mean to say that the pow. trans. that you have does not correspond to the power transistors used in the circuit diagrams that you have seen? remember that maybe the transistors that you have can be a substitute to some of parts used in any particular circuit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back