Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v DC-220v AC 20W inverter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried both circuits but they didnt work..please if you make one of the work help me...

Attachments

• inverter.png
    inverter.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 493
  • Yeni Bit Eşlem Resmi2.JPG
    Yeni Bit Eşlem Resmi2.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Ahh you're simulating it, not building it. Well use the oscilloscope tool and look at the waveforms before and after the transformer. I don't know what simulator you're using.

the first is before trafo..the second is after trafo

Attachments

• Yapıştırılan_Veri_2ddb.jpg
    Yapıştırılan_Veri_2ddb.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Yapıştırılan_Veri_d32a.jpg
    Yapıştırılan_Veri_d32a.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 218
i dont have center tapped transformer becos my version is a student version just like demo...and i have to use this program..so cant i do it by using another type of transformer.

hmm..i guess i dont have problem with transformer...it is about driver circuit..can anyone draw a driver circuit for that inverter..please..i have just 2 days...

Lets say you learn a valuable lesson here

time estimations for work and knowing when you have to ask help (or admit you don't know it to well) the last one is even more importand in a job situation

In my opinion you started to late (or asked help to late for your problem)

also if you build the device in real (not only in a simulation) you will learn valuable lessons in how to stuff up the thing in construction (imediatly you lern how to avoid that and if you stuff it up you learn even more of understanding the design in finding the fault)

lot's of designers do a nice job on the computer but don't anticipate what could be the problems when you have to make it

To your problem now

what is the frequency your running this schematic?

a transformer has a certain delayed response so if the frequency is to high for the used transformer (transformer dependend) than this could be the situation if the transformer responce is going up when the steering goes already down than it will kill your output total

Robert-Jan

hmm..i guess i dont have problem with transformer...it is about driver circuit..can anyone draw a driver circuit for that inverter..please..i have just 2 days...

try this as you reference

Attachments

• Doc2.doc
    26 KB · Views: 254
Lets say you learn a valuable lesson here

time estimations for work and knowing when you have to ask help (or admit you don't know it to well) the last one is even more importand in a job situation

In my opinion you started to late (or asked help to late for your problem)

also if you build the device in real (not only in a simulation) you will learn valuable lessons in how to stuff up the thing in construction (imediatly you lern how to avoid that and if you stuff it up you learn even more of understanding the design in finding the fault)

lot's of designers do a nice job on the computer but don't anticipate what could be the problems when you have to make it

To your problem now

what is the frequency your running this schematic?

a transformer has a certain delayed response so if the frequency is to high for the used transformer (transformer dependend) than this could be the situation if the transformer responce is going up when the steering goes already down than it will kill your output total

Robert-Jan

thanks for ur advices but i have just found this website...the frequency is 50hz from 555...

Hello!I am in the same situation with you baggio.Did you solve the poblem you had?I need an inverter from 12v DC to 220v AC schematic as well, for an identical project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back