12kg/cm servo for $7.57USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient

I was searching online for servos to use if I bought the parts to build a hexapod. I found this servo which seems too good to be true, so I thought I would pass the info along, since the price can't be beat. Since I need 18 servos (unless I take apart 5 of my rc planes) I was looking at over $250 USD, but with these it will be under $150! And that $150 is getting twice the torque and 50% faster travel times. There are a lot of cheap micro servos for small projects, too. Enjoy!
**broken link removed**

I looked up some more info. That 12kg/cm is 166.65 oz/in. Seems too good to be true for that price, doesn't it? They also have some good prices on GWS airplanes and LiPo's hehe. I have done some reading in the rc forums, and it seems like people really like this new servo brand.

Last edited:
A lot of the RC rock crawler guys use that servo. BUt that's why I build wheeled robots and not hexapods! If I use servos I Can't help but get the best ones I can find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…