Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12kg/cm servo for $7.57USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient

I was searching online for servos to use if I bought the parts to build a hexapod. I found this servo which seems too good to be true, so I thought I would pass the info along, since the price can't be beat. Since I need 18 servos (unless I take apart 5 of my rc planes) I was looking at over $250 USD, but with these it will be under $150! And that $150 is getting twice the torque and 50% faster travel times. There are a lot of cheap micro servos for small projects, too. Enjoy!
**broken link removed**

I looked up some more info. That 12kg/cm is 166.65 oz/in. Seems too good to be true for that price, doesn't it? They also have some good prices on GWS airplanes and LiPo's hehe. I have done some reading in the rc forums, and it seems like people really like this new servo brand.

Last edited:
A lot of the RC rock crawler guys use that servo. BUt that's why I build wheeled robots and not hexapods! If I use servos I Can't help but get the best ones I can find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back