Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12 hour digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ananodeh

hi << can anyone solve this qustions by multisim and upload the simulation ?

1-A standard 12-hour digital clock. Digital clocks are usually set up to start at 12:00, and they count 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, and eventually the clock gets to 12:58, 12:59, 1:00, and so on.
Show your work using 7-segment displays.

we would prefer to send it to your instructor directly ... that way it's a no muss, no fuss, homework done for you service.

Your project was put in the queue at the time you gave your professors name. Due to high volume your project will be completed by the next available third world technical school dropout. The projected wait period is 31536000 seconds. If your project is due before then, please visit the other "homework done for you services" on the internet. We recommend the fee based services as they also offer a detailed technical analysis to your professor that achieves a grade commensurate with your knowledge of the topic.

If you can wait, we offer a technical analysis to your professor that we guarantee will achieve a grade commensurate with your knowledge of the topic.

Last edited:
Your project was put in the queue at the time you gave your professors name. Due to high volume your project will be completed by the next available third world technical school dropout. The projected wait period is 31536000 seconds. If your project is due before then, please visit the other "homework done for you services" on the internet. We recommend the fee based services as they also offer work that will achieve a grade commensurate with your knowledge of the subject.
I wouldn't bother Joe... Sarcasm doesn't work.... I have worked all my life to give all my knowledge to those who can't be arsed...

Ian,

I intended that to be the last post here ... but this one replaces it. Just trying to get the one brain cell in proper motion for the day.... :D

Ananodeh should liaise with Naser1994 - Same text !

i hope u finish the work of my project before 29/4/2015 .
Maybe you could be kind and clever enough to offer a retribution for that job.
Willing to pay for it?

Guys,
You are responding to an old thread which has been re-vitalised by a spammer who has since been banned and deleted.
Thread is now locked.
JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back