Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12-bit A/D conversion,data sent to parallel port??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrislouk

i am currently doing my thesis on ecg. The problem I encounter is the following. I need to write software in C in order to control the 12-bit A/D serial converter (ADC12034) and send its binary and serial output directly to the parallel port (LPT1) without the use of microcontroller nor DSP,then saving the data in a file Anyone who has any idea where i could find a similar code and the exact connections between the pins of A/D and those of parallel port could help me a lot! Deadlines for my project are very strict.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back