Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1000vdc 1 amp high frequency plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
the electronics get it started and regulate it.i havent said what my fuel is,thats proprietary. you wont find much on mhd.it stays dark mostly or fake stories of failure but if it didnt work 3000 years ago then the caduceus symbol wouldnt exist.i hack ancient symbols as a side hobby and am studying sumerian and akkadian when i get bored hacking military servers for fun.i did eglin just last week ,lol.but only because they operate a side propaganda site thats illegal and that pissed me off.

Okay. I'm done here too. :(

1000 volts DC
But I think you want AC. (megahertz)

Because you are driving a coil, you probably want AC or pulses. Also by how you wind the coils in your engine you can change things!
Many turns of small wire=1000V 1A
Less turns of larger wire=100V 10A
Much less turns of very large wire=10V 100A
images-3_zpsi6rdf31m.jpeg

Many turns of small wire will not respond at megahertz.

Hi tcmtech,
The title should have made us suspicious. High frequency DC ?

Les

I gave the benefit of the doubt and figured that he was needing to first create a 1000 volt DC source then make a high frequency PWM or AC signal from there.

What ended my interest is when he showed that he clearly did not know how to do a basic search for a easy to describe electronic device yet then claims to be a super hacker that breaks into government agency sites for giggles. Sorry but my understanding of computer network hacking is that to do so a person has to be extremely good at searching for things in order to get then where they want to be plus have very solid understandings of the how the actual hardware that makes the system is designed.

As far as I am concerned this guy asked what is an internal combustion engine is then later claimed to be a super mechanic.

Full scale readings on my BS and clueless dumbass meters right there. :p

Hi tcmtech,
Like you I first thought that the question was badly worded and he meant that he wanted a high frequency inverter to keep the transformer weight down. When I asked the question in post #18 and he answered in post #20 it was clear that he did not know the difference between energy and power when he used the phrase "HP per second." It was then I decided he did not know what he was talking about.

Les.

Yea I caught that too.

Personally I sort of hope he comes back to defend himself . :D

I sort of miss having good delusional counter arguments now that my wife is gone. :(

it looks to me like the guy was building a flying saucer and needed a little help but the mods were looking for an excuse to ban him.
hacking is a word that can take many forms and i suspect the guys vocabulary was limited so he never got a chance to explain and was kneejerk banned by a fellow with an itchy trigger finger as was mike so eager to ban him too.

the worst part is the fellow may have been kind of autistic and genius in some areas but dumb as a rock in others.
this would explain his lack of knowledge of mossfets but his brilliant knowledge of binary as well as mhd technology.
what a shame to run off what may have been a very valuable member.

after researching his name on the net,the guy looks to have many things going at once and very profficient in a lot of very rare skills and knowledge.
so to make fun of him after he was banned and had no way to reply was very immature.a humble man would have extended a hand,a proud and ignorant man would slap him away.
in my humble opinion.as a new member.

it looks to me like the guy was building a flying saucer and needed a little help but the mods were looking for an excuse to ban him.
hacking is a word that can take many forms and i suspect the guys vocabulary was limited so he never got a chance to explain and was kneejerk banned by a fellow with an itchy trigger finger as was mike so eager to ban him too.

the worst part is the fellow may have been kind of autistic and genius in some areas but dumb as a rock in others.
this would explain his lack of knowledge of mossfets but his brilliant knowledge of binary as well as mhd technology.
what a shame to run off what may have been a very valuable member.

after researching his name on the net,the guy looks to have many things going at once and very profficient in a lot of very rare skills and knowledge.
so to make fun of him after he was banned and had no way to reply was very immature.a humble man would have extended a hand,a proud and ignorant man would slap him away.
in my humble opinion.as a new member.

Do you honestly think we don't know it's you? You can quit the act.

a more resonable reply to robomont would have been ;we forgive you for posting a blog link that really is not a blog in the sense but an ongoing experiment notepad built on a blog network.
we also want to apologize for two bannings in a row without even saying when the ban would be lifted.
and yes robo ,you are very brilliant ,and we thank you for spending years hacking ancient artifacts functions and educating our members and the public of such great technological finds.that crossover from physics to electricity and ancient symbolism.in an current era of mass ignorance ,about this technology existing over 3000 years ago.

or,how in the world did you figure out the base code hack for the www ,and older nuclear technology?
as an electrical forum that possibly talks about programmable controllers,this should be of major importance to electronic engineers and technicians.

but then again robo may have been on enough websites over the years to recognize a small forum with a large group of sock puppets masquerading as a large knowledge base .
and in reality is a honeypot to attract new ideas ,for subjects for an engineering magazine corporation subscriber base.

i bet robo can be forgiving if the members could be forgiving ,as im sure robo would like to be around some very brilliant people and suspected they hung out here.

a more resonable reply to robomont would have been ;we forgive you for posting a blog link that really is not a blog in the sense but an ongoing experiment notepad built on a blog network.
we also want to apologize for two bannings in a row without even saying when the ban would be lifted.
and yes robo ,you are very brilliant ,and we thank you for spending years hacking ancient artifacts functions and educating our members and the public of such great technological finds.that crossover from physics to electricity and ancient symbolism.in an current era of mass ignorance ,about this technology existing over 3000 years ago.

Here are the facts:

You posted a link to a third-party site to promote your own personal content. That is spam, and is not allowed here. Period.
We do not apologize for banning you because you broke the rules. You're lucky we let you back in and haven't banned you yet. Usually when someone is banned, they are deleted without warning as soon as they try coming back.
You have shown absolutely no evidence of "brilliance", only lunacy. Some of your posts have even come across as idiotic and lack any effort to do your own research. Before asking a question, make sure your question makes sense.

That's two strikes. One more and we'll ban you on sight if you try coming back. Keep your content here (not on some external site), on-topic, and make sure you do some personal research yourself before wasting the time of members here. Asking questions that don't make sense will get you nowhere.

Here are the facts:

You posted a link to a third-party site to promote your own personal content. That is spam, and is not allowed here. Period.
We do not apologize for banning you because you broke the rules. You're lucky we let you back in and haven't banned you yet. Usually when someone is banned, they are deleted without warning as soon as they try coming back.
You have shown absolutely no evidence of "brilliance", only lunacy. Some of your posts have even come across as idiotic and lack any effort to do your own research. Before asking a question, make sure your question makes sense.

That's two strikes. One more and we'll ban you on sight if you try coming back. Keep your content here (not on some external site), on-topic, and make sure you do some personal research yourself before wasting the time of members here. Asking questions that don't make sense will get you nowhere.
most folks point out references to lunacy by using to guote button?

so does he have to reference only government approved news and science websites ?
are not news websites that have a comment section below an article no different from a blog setup with only the layout of website being different?

could i not be robos best friend/attourney at law, and came over here at his request to defend his honor?

could i call up electrotech headquarters and mail them a cease and decist order for hampering robos right to freedom of the press and freedom of speech?
on a usa based website owned by a usa based publishing company?
this debate could go on into infinity or we can get down to subject at hand.
the ball is humbly in your court.

what robo is doing is a top electrode of about 1000-10000 volts will ionize the local atmosphere,but only for a fraction of a second.it cant be on permanently as it would lock ions in position.
then a magnetic field grabs these ions and forces them around outside of craft via one direction magnetic field via dc spikes that have to be timed 90° out of phase with electrode pulses.
at 10000 hz the craft will have enough ions moving fast enough for craft to lift.
it all must be perfectly timed but this craft could virtually go to any atmosphere including deep space if the hz are high enough.

if members find anything wrong with this idea , robo would gladly and with great enthusiam accept the members criticism as robo does not like to be wrong or look ignorant.
he also said that he would brag about this site to his other science colleages if he was welcomed and helped.

Ok, I was going to just let it fly, but you're continuing to make a fool of yourself.

most folks point out references to lunacy by using to guote button?

You only have a few posts here, and just about all of them scream idiocy. There is no need for a quote -- Simply go back and read your posts.

so does he have to reference only government approved news and science websites ?

I never said anything about "government approved". But yes, citing news and science websites would be nice, and may help your case a little bit.

are not news websites that have a comment section below an article no different from a blog setup with only the layout of website being different?

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You're grasping at straws.

could i not be robos best friend/attourney at law, and came over here at his request to defend his honor?

could i call up electrotech headquarters and mail them a cease and decist order for hampering robos right to freedom of the press and freedom of speech?
on a usa based website owned by a usa based publishing company?

If you were a real lawyer, 1) You'd know how to spell "desist", 2) You'd have a better handle on grammar and spelling, 3) You'd know that you can't issue a cease and desist order for "hampering robo's right to freedom of press and freedom of speech" on a website. That is simply more of the lunacy I'm referring to.

what do you doubt about the subject at hand and i will provide scientific links to support my lunacy ideas.
ionizing radiation in the uv spectrum which is at the voltage of 1000 to 10000 volt range is a truth or fact.
magnetism is a truth or fact.
air weighs .0013 grams per cubic centimeter.fact.
if enough ionized air molecules weighing equal to craft weight are pushed downward at a high enough frequency then upward thrust is achieved.fact.
air can be ionized thoroughly at 1 centimeter distance using said electrode voltage.fact.
ions lock into position if electrode power is not turned off.fact
magnetic fields pull ions in the direction of polarity of magnet.fact.
magnetic field must turn off or ions get locked into magnetic field.fact
there are many similar patents currently available online via usa patent service.fact.
mhd technology is being researched at many universities around the usa.fact
spellchecker on most apps is a piece of junk.high probability of being a fact.

Sounds more like someone can't handle being ignored. :rolleyes:

Now had he been a real hacker that breaks into military level government web sites he would have had zero trouble or moral issues with hacking ETO here and making his abilities well understood. ;)

But Instead he just came back here by signing up as another user figuring that no one here can recognize a persons sentence structure, spelling limitations and all around lack of knowledge of the reality of the internet and basic public forums work. :facepalm:

I'd call that a troll fail but really I expect better game play from forum trolls. This was barely deserving of being labeled ammature troll work. Heck my 7 year old daughter can troll better than this when playing checkers. :troll:

<Mod edit: This post has been edited to remove the insults. tcmtech please refrain from calling people names--That is also against the rules. >

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back