Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1000 watts power ampifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

abet-ad

i want to assemble 1000 watts amplifier using TDA2005M IC please help me and give me a sample circuit or any amplifier circuit 1000 watts with unexpensive components

1000w amp using tda2005m

:D hi there abet-ad, so you want to use tda2005m, do you have the datasheet of this chip, just follow their amp application its reliable. :D

i now have my file on this chip and it says its a dual amp chip with an output of 6.5w rms per channel or 20w bridge mode.

did i read you right when you said 1000w from the tda2005, somebody must be pulling your leg. :wink:

just remembered, there a circuit diagram using this chip in this forum, go to PROJECTS - 20w amp :lol:

I think that you are rather unrealistic with your request. Have you *any* idea how much speakers that can handle 1000W cost? Do not let yourself be misled by big numbers for output power :D
Now the TDA2005M is a 20 Watt audio amplifier. Forget about boosting its output to 1 Kw, it's not worth the bother, even if you were to find a circuit.

You can find a circuit to make a an amplifier with that chip - at its rated output- by simply typing in Google 'tda2005m'. That's what I did, found the link there to this site: https://www.maplin.co.uk/?userid=SearchEngine&targetmodule=2263

While you're at googling, just check on speakers that can handle 1000W. Maybe that ought to bring you back down to the real world
:wink:
Klaus

This is a 1Kw amp
**broken link removed**
(picture taken from www.aussieamplifiers.com)
Imagine a power supply for that :shock:

They can't put a 1000w amp into a single chip (yet) and building one WILL be expensive

look at that heatsink!!!!!!!
now, i know that what type of power you are talking about is PMPO wich is musical power.

a 1000W amp !??? :shock: :shock:

What wod you do with all the power
And a power suply!

100W amp can be realy realy realy realy realy loud!

Would make a great high teck looking heater ! :D

had a 2200 watt amp

it didnt produce that much sound powering 2 12 inch rockfords in a sealed box didn't sound much louder than my 2 15s of an offbrand and a 200 watt amp except it had a harder hit

Car amps are seriously overrated...

I tested a so called 800W rms amp from phoenix gold once; turns out it was actually more around 200W :)

Whoa..this post sure is old...

**broken link removed**
Just found this a little bit ago, thought I'd share it
This puppy can take 6000Wrms btw
more specs here **broken link removed**

Even the monster's manufacturer doesn't know its power rating. They say 5000W and 6000W RMS. Also 10,000W and 12,000W peak music power.
If they don't even proof-read their ads, how is their quality control?

I had some MTX speakers. The sun shining on them through the rear window melted them.

And this is 2000W (circuit) :shock: :shock:

(very very good amp)

Attachments

• 2000w.gif
    2000w.gif
    278.6 KB · Views: 9,480
Hi Moutouloss,
Did I correctly count 50 output transistors? :shock:
Is its "step controller" used so that the supply voltage changes on demand for class-H? :?:

audioguru said:
Hi Moutouloss,
Did I correctly count 50 output transistors? :shock:
Is its "step controller" used so that the supply voltage changes on demand for class-H? :?:

audioguru... exactly :D

monkeytree said:
can you get two speakers big enough for a 20kw amp :twisted:

No :)

But you can't get anywhere near 20KW off a standard single phase supply.

The UK 13A plug can provide a maximum of 3KW, so you could probably have a single 2.5KW output amplifier in the UK?. The 110V supply in the USA can't supply quite as much as that, so ampifiers are more limited in their outputs.

My computer speakers handle 390W!!!!!
The multimeter says 200 milliwatts if you push them into distortion.
There must be something up with the multimeter.
Damn it the other multimeter agrees with it.
Thats two new multimeters I've got to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back