1/3 AAA Ni-Cad Rechargeables seller search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

I found one of those crappy zip zap cars that I had and I knew that it had to have a battery or capacitor of some sort. So I open it up and I found this little guy
**broken link removed**

I believed that Ni-Cd batteries could handle a additional volt when charging, so I charged it up with a 25ma solar pannel for a hour and then I tested it. It worked, so I want to get a ton of those and use them for solar robotic applications. I was wondering if anybody on this forum had some leftover, and if they wanted to give/sell them to me. USA only. PM me if you have details or etc.

Must meet the following requirements:
1/3 the size of a AAA battery
Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh, must be marked
the Mah marked on side
1.2 V

Thanks, and I hope that sombody is willing to sell me some of these little guys!

The picture above was of a Ni-Mh one for 1 dollar, I can pay more and shipping (just ship it in a baggy inside a envelope if they would let you). Please let me know!

Last edited:
Shame you said USA only, I have 90 of these cells in a box on my bench as I type this!

AH!!!!!!!!

Any way I can get my hands on them? I would love these!

How much does international shipping cost from Michigan to usa? do you like UPS?

Krumlink said:
AH!!!!!!!!

How much does international shipping cost from Michigan to usa?

Might be time to crawl out from under your rock crummy link and get out your geography book.

Duhr, I think that chocolate milk comes from a brown cow

The capital of michigan is washington dc

North america is the worlds largest country

That was a major retard mistake, but really:
How much would it cost from Michigan to Britain?

How much would you sell each for?
I want these really bad for my solar powered designs in the future, and these little things are perfect

Here's where I get mine from...

**broken link removed**

If you order big numbers, the price comes right down.. And the shipping cost is minimal.. Have a look..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…