Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0.693??? RC Time constant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow ow, quit picking at me, I'm old and this was nearly fifty years ago. I looked at some the other info here and I can see that it must be Logarithmic. I wasn't really sure of what Ratchit was getting at until he said " The important point is that you do not think that the rise or decay of a RC circuit is logarithmic instead of exponential." I'm convinced that it had to be logarithmic and I don't remember how the math went, like I said at the beginning, I was impressed to see that some of our electronic constants carry over to other fields, but I was young and inexperienced, now it's old and forgetful, please forgive me.
Here's something I put together, for what it's worth. Untitled#2.png
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back