0.5W amplifier TDA7052A

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohzk

Hi guys i need help with my assignment below, i am not sure how to do the transistor switching circuit using the control signal from the remote control simulated using SPDT switches. i have attached the block diagram image to the post. Thank you for you time.

Specifications: to design a 0.5W audio amplifier with music, voice and mute modes. the volume of the output must be adjustable. the design should allow end-user to select "music", "voice" and "mute". the selected choice must be indicated visually using different colored LEDs.

The audio signals ( both voice and music) are sourced from a function generator the level of the base band signal is 200m Vp-p for frequencies rangeing from 10Hz to 20kHz.

The end-user has a choice of selecting "music" or "voice" and "mute" mode. this is to be done via remote control which sends an appropriate control signal to a transistor switching circuit. the control signal from the remote control will be simulated using SPDT switches. the recommended supply votage to the transistor switching circuit is 5V.

ICs: uA741; TDA7052A
Regulators: LM78L05; LM78L08
potentiometers: 10K; 100K; 1M
transistors: 2N2222; 2N3904

I answered you a few minutes ago at EDAboard. Here is the block diagram you attached there:

Attachments

• block diagram.png
    898.9 KB · Views: 286
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…