Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0.5W amplifier TDA7052A

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohzk

Hi guys i need help with my assignment below, i am not sure how to do the transistor switching circuit using the control signal from the remote control simulated using SPDT switches. i have attached the block diagram image to the post. Thank you for you time.

Specifications: to design a 0.5W audio amplifier with music, voice and mute modes. the volume of the output must be adjustable. the design should allow end-user to select "music", "voice" and "mute". the selected choice must be indicated visually using different colored LEDs.

The audio signals ( both voice and music) are sourced from a function generator the level of the base band signal is 200m Vp-p for frequencies rangeing from 10Hz to 20kHz.

The end-user has a choice of selecting "music" or "voice" and "mute" mode. this is to be done via remote control which sends an appropriate control signal to a transistor switching circuit. the control signal from the remote control will be simulated using SPDT switches. the recommended supply votage to the transistor switching circuit is 5V.

ICs: uA741; TDA7052A
Regulators: LM78L05; LM78L08
potentiometers: 10K; 100K; 1M
transistors: 2N2222; 2N3904

I answered you a few minutes ago at EDAboard. Here is the block diagram you attached there:

Attachments

• block diagram.png
    block diagram.png
    898.9 KB · Views: 284
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back