µC with DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
None that I am aware of. It is easy to connect an external one, or to create a PWM-based one.

yea an external one , but maybe there exists one but not from the firm microchip? I cant find one ..

Not sure what kind of spec you need but the PIC12F/LF1822/PIC16F/LF1823 line have a 5 bit DAC. You will need to buffer the ouput to really be useful. PWM and a low pass filter offer a low cost alternative.

Not sure what kind of spec you need but the PIC12F/LF1822/PIC16F/LF1823 line have a 5 bit DAC. You will need to buffer the ouput to really be useful. PWM and a low pass filter offer a low cost alternative.

Hello MadWolf , thanks for the reply ! They have indeed a DAC , but its only 5 bit hmm. I need a µC with more pins( eg 20) SPI, I²C ,DAC and a USB-interface.

I've also seen the PWM with LPF , but its rather slow.

I'll keep on searching , probably I'll use an external DAC with SPI.

Some dsPIC's do have DAC's.

If you want everything on the list with a single chip, the LPC17xx (everything but the lpc1764) have all the peripherals you listed plus a 10bit DAC.

What are you wanting it to do? - a common method is a simple R2R ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…