Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

zyt-150 motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug8853

I have a small bench top milling machine. The motor ID is (ZYT-150 150W 1.8A 4000 RPM) I can't find this motor anywhere to replace it. Anyone have any ideas where to find or maybe another solution. I have sent out many inquires with no responses. Thank you.

Apparently that motor is part of a motor-gearbox unit and has a worm gear shaft.

It seems to be used in a Grizzly miller feed and should be available as a spare direct from Grizzly, according to this thread:

It's supposed to be a part of this kit, which appears to be a current item:

I suspect your milling machine might be a rebadged Seig X1. If so then you might find it listed as a "Seig X1 motor" Here is a link to an exploded view of the Seig X1. The link to the exploded view is at the top right hand corner of the page. The company stocks the 240 volt version of the motor but you want the 120 volt version.

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back