Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who will win the Premier league and Champions league?

Which team will win the F.A premier league?

• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

• Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinke

Hey guys,
As the end of this season is approaching and with the upcoming champions league exciting matches, i was wondering how you guys feel about it.
Which team team you think will grab the F.A Barclaycard cup and the Champions league cup?
Me , i think manchester united will grab both.:) Manchester united has never been so complete in all its history. The substitute players are as talented as the line-ups. In my opinion christiano ronaldo is undoubtedly the best player in the world and theres no other team than manchester united that could make his talent grow as it did.

For the match ManU-Arsenal, what are your forecasts?

Last edited:
"Going to watch the match this afternoon then?"

Ford glanced round at him.

"No, no point," he said, and looked back out of the window.

"What's that, foregone conclusion then you reckon sir?" said the barman. "Arsenal without a chance?"

"No, no," said Ford, "it's just that the world's about to end."

"Oh yes sir, so you said," said the barman, looking over his glasses this time at Arthur. "Lucky escape for Arsenal if it did."

Ford looked back at him, genuinely surprised.

"No, not really," he said. He frowned.

The barman breathed in heavily. "There you are sir, six pints," he said.

And that's about the sum total of my knowledge on the matter. ;)

Torben

Like the man said in the film:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

JimB

I think you will find that people that like electronics tend to be the ones that got good marks at school. They got good marks because they didn't waste time with stuff that wasn't important.

Mike.

vinke said:
Hey guys,
As the end of this season is approaching and with the upcoming champions league exciting matches, i was wondering how you guys feel about it.
Which team team you think will grab the F.A Barclaycard cup and the Champions league cup?
Me , i think manchester united will grab both.:) Manchester united has never been so complete in all its history. The substitute players are as talented as the line-ups. In my opinion christiano ronaldo is undoubtedly the best player in the world and theres no other team than manchester united that could make his talent grow as it did.

For the match ManU-Arsenal, what are your forecasts?

You're talking about the Pokemon championship series? I don't think ash or raven will win.

Pommie said:
I think you will find that people that like electronics tend to be the ones that got good marks at school. They got good marks because they didn't waste time with stuff that wasn't important.

Mike.

Electronics is not everything in life. You are wrong, people who get good marks at school are not automatically good in practical work. I know guys who always get A+ in their exam but are not capable of soldering a component on a pcb board. Marks are not always significative of the intelligence of someone.
Im not an A+ student, i used to get A- or even B's ,but not to boast myself, im more capable than those chaps who get A+.
I love electronics, but i dnt spend all my time on electronics. When you saying that people who like electronics are the ones who get good marks at school you are insulting my intelligence and my love for electronics. Im simply an extrovert person who likes to interest myself in things that surround me.
If you dont like football, just say you dnt like or dnt say anything, but dnt put remarks like that. I could say you are a nerd, but i wont adventure to say such things coz i know it might hurt. Sorry, if i mentioned it neways:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back