Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

who made this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's the asnwer to global warming?

Ash will block out the sun, leading to a reduction in global temperatures.

With the blocked sunlight, I would think the plants would have a massive die off subsequently O2 levels would drop and CO2 would rise.

2500 times? That seems a bit over stated. I saw a documentary on the super-volcano that lies within the park but I don't remember hearing that high of a number. Perhaps hundreds of times larger but thousands? It would take out Canada and Mexico too.

Can't remember the figures, but there was a TV documentary about it a couple of years ago, but if it blows it will probably extinguish most life on earth - another 'dinosaur killer' event.

Here goes Christianity and Atheism.

That's interesting since the earth is only about 6 thousand years old.

If this is what your referring to. Biblical Timeliness.

Please you didn't. We don't need another un-ending thread about ................... it.

kv:rolleyes:

With the blocked sunlight, I would think the plants would have a massive die off subsequently O2 levels would drop and CO2 would rise.
I don't mean a complete block out, just IR being reflected back.

Dont be silly

Dont be silly...obviously this was created by the GODS!
Just remember for what you have written...the Gods can taketh away
And if you wish to thank the gods for creating such a site...

In a 8x10 stamped, self-addressed envelope place a dead Goat, and mail to:
The Gods Of the Internet,
#1 Mountain,
Athens, Greece
L6M 3V4.

Please allow 4-6 hundred years for response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back