Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is Thilo Sarrazin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Mr. Thilo Sarrazin's book. May be you'll call him a racist as well. If so I hope he'll get the prosecutors on your back.

It wouldn't do any good ( prosecutors ) because I'm free to express my opinion in my country.

It wouldn't do any good ( prosecutors ) because I'm free to express my opinion in my country.

You don't seem to understand the difference between telling your opinion or making statements like "You are a racist."

I guess this is not allowed your country as well!

You don't seem to understand the difference between telling your opinion or making statements like "You are a racist."

I guess this is not allowed your country as well!

It doesn't matter, I'm free to do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back