Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which one is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuaikuai

dear all:
I want to develop a AC motor control project. This control system is used in industry.For me ,the first job is select a proper MCU/DSP.I also hear many MCUs can be fit for motor controlling,for example TI's TMS320X24X,ADI's ADM33x,HITACHI's H8,MOTOROLA's DSP56800,MiCROCHIP's DSPxx,and so on.Most of them have the high speed.I think the speed is enough.NOW,to me,which MCU/DSP have a strong ability to gainst electromagnetism? I have read datasheets about these chip.I found the range of power voltage range is different.some are large,some are small.for example,the voltage of TI's TMS320LF24XX is:3V~3.6V,but MOTOROLA's DSP56F8XX is:2.2V~3.6V,and MICROCHIP's DSPxx is:2.2V~5.5V.Can I say MICROCHIP or MOTOROLA' have stronger ability of gainsting disturb than TI's? is right? If not,can you recomment another one?
Best regards.

i think the reason no one replied was they did not understand what you were asking..actually I dont understand what gainst is ,or gainsting disturb ..

explain please.

As long as the voltage range fit into your application, then should be alright.
In most cases, larger voltage rating only means higher price.

Sorry.I repeat the question

hello williB.
Thank you for your answer.
I'm sorry .I think i express not very clearly. Now I repeat it again.

I want to develop a AC motor control project. This control system is used in industry.For me ,the first job is select a proper MCU/DSP which have good performance in immunity. I know some about MCUs that are fit for motor control,for example TMS320X24X(TI),ADM3xx(AD),H8/xx(HITACHI),DSP56800(MOTOLORA), DSPxx(MICROCHIP).what about these?which one is better?
Best regards!
kuaikuai

Honestly i am not sure..
but a DSP chip is a special purpose micro controller used for processing FFT's (Fast fourier Tranforms) and such.
I suppose they can be used for AC motor control , why not.
As far as which one to pick, i suppose the one which you can get the most support for. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back