Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where you go on first date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever going to go on this date or what?

I've gotten married and had three kids and a devorce inthe time you've spent on this thread just pondering at the impossibilities!

At the rate your going why not start building yourself an ultra techno wheel chair so its done before you get to the old folks home! By then you will have all the bugs worked out and you can impress her when you do meet up! You will be the coolest old geezer there!

**broken link removed**

There are some crazy moms out there. THat goes for sisters too...you gotta be careful that the girl or sister doesn't draw you into one of the "traps" or "tests" that girls like to do.

"Dear Abby:
I am a man and I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancee's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be.

When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred ... then she floored me. She said that in a month would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have s-e-x with me. Then she just stood up and walked to her bedroom and on her way said that I knew where the front door was if I wanted to leave. I stood there for about five minutes and finally decided that I knew exactly how to deal with this situation. I headed straight out the front door.

There, leaning against my car was her husband, my father-in-law to be. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. I shook his hand and he congratulated me on passing their little test.

Abby, should I tell my fiancee' what her parents did, and that I thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character?

Or should I keep the whole thing to myself including the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?"

take her out shopping ...... electronics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back