1. Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your education level?

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by lebevti, Mar 22, 2012.

1. atferrari

atferrari Well-Known Member

That makes for the hell of an intrigue. But no, I am not going to beg for clues...! :stop: :p

Welcome Tech Master 117!

2. tech master 117

tech master 117 Member

For your knowledge i am from India, please rectify me if speak wrong english and if you are clueless about that nanosuit thing let me explain it to you, it is a kind of fictional power suit that is made up of nano cri fibrils that provides it's user superhuman powers.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  3. atferrari

atferrari Well-Known Member

OK to your origin.

That suit would likely no fit me. Too fat for that nowadays. :hilarious:

4. dave

Dave New Member

5. tech master 117

tech master 117 Member

it can even fit biggy from WWE it's name is nanosuit so it doesn't mean that it is a very small suit it is just made of nanofabricated materials.

6. Evan Peters

Evan Peters New Member

I finished EE.. but honestly, does the education level matters if you keep learning regardless? This thing called the internet - there's just so many more things then in my textbook and lectures (they are quite possibly ALSO on the internet :)

7. KeepItSimpleStupid

KeepItSimpleStupid Well-Known Member Most Helpful Member

Textbooks are totally different. I haven't really searched much, but mechanical engineering like building of small structures. My book was lost/stolen. Nor do I see fluids taught in the same way, Even with EE the tone is toward you already know.

You do have to realize that each discipline has rules. Sometimes, the negative wire is red. e.g. Thermocouples. Never learned that in school.

8. manoj soorya

manoj soorya Member

I have the Diploma in Electronics and Communication... and I have also ITC (Industrial Training Certificate in India Government)in the same. I have had electronics in my blood since around the age of 3 years old, My mother says. Trying to open the Torch Bulb. I remeber that scene.

Now I am working in Kerala State Electricity Board, Idukki ( Asia's Largest under ground Power Station).

I am really a MAD on Electronics.. :)

Professional PCB designer too.. Its doing after my duties....

Regards