Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What will detect ELF in the 1 to 40 Hz ranges around a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not helpful PatM.

I was referring to post #2
There is no such thing as 1 - 40 Hz microwaves.
Microwaves occupy the frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz - Not 1 - 40 Hz.
This thread is about ELF frequencies

Last edited:
Why do you need a mind control blocker in your pants?

The cost of E-Safe Boxers is about $110 USD. During my life I have paid out over $150,000 USD in spousal support and child support. Maybe this could have been prevented if I would have had a mind blocker in my pants? :)

Please keep in mind I was the one who shoved the knife in the toaster.

PatM:

What is there to know about elfs? Their frequency increased around the holidays, they work for Santa Claus and they are really short. That is about it. Oh wait, those are elves... never mind.

Ron

Last edited:
The cost of E-Safe Boxers is about $110 USD. During my life I have paid out over $150,000 USD in spousal support and child support. Maybe this could have been prevented if I would have had a mind blocker in my pants? :)

Please keep in mind I was the one who shoved the knife in the toaster.

PatM:

What is there to know about elfs? Their frequency increased around the holidays, they work for Santa Claus and they are really short. That is about it. Oh wait, those are elves... never mind.

Ron

Ummm... $150K.. That $109 isnt looking soooo bad now is it!

And I can attest to thinking with my "hoodle" more that a few dozen times this week.

Maybe it isn't the liquor! It could me the eLF. Not that I have ever taken an elf home from the bar.. At least she didn't SAY she was an elf... ;)

All hail the awesomeness of the high tech snake oil.
**broken link removed**
*Liquid Filled Tesla Coil (Mineral Oil for strong dielectric), which produces “Harmonically Rich” Tesla Coil output with the benefit of inducing Resonance into the body of the Experimental Subject.

OMG, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Thank you. One and all.

kv

*Liquid Filled Tesla Coil (Mineral Oil for strong dielectric), which produces “Harmonically Rich” Tesla Coil output with the benefit of inducing Resonance into the body of the Experimental Subject.

They forgot to add, "in their pants". Now that's funny :)

What is that thing in the photo anyway? Looks like a PC power supply, big coil and who knows what in the red & blue all wrapped up in a big KFC bucket.

You know you don't have to be a mind control victim to want to block or detect these frequencies. There are stealth assault weapons that they use that are operated on the same frequencies (AKA HAARP, a death ray), and can be remotely used on a person from miles and miles away. (Dont be fooled there are people out there that know a lot of things you don't!)

Please see:
YouTube - HAARP

YouTube - MIND CONTROL HAARP WEAPON OF MASS DECEPTION (must see)

YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 1 (must see)
YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 2
YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 3
YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 4
YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 5
YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 6 (must see)

(And no I did not acquire this information from reading any article or watching any video. I have been reporting this crime/technology long before its introduction to the public and what it exactly does.)

Don't be fooled our government IS using this technology (weapon).

Do you know what a myrmidon is? A myrmidon is: An unquestioning follower or subordinate. Anyone who follows orders WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTION. Anyone who follows orders or commands without questioning the authority in which they were issued. A mindless robot.

Don't you question your government?

(Concerning mind control, don't put it past them. Don't put is past anyone.)

The Bible says: He who puts his trust in man (government), is a fool!
The ultimate power is to CONTROL a HUMAN BEING. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!
(When you GIVE (allow/aid) them the power, this occurs, just by being an unquestioning follower or a SUBORDINATE!

(And don't be a hypocrite: It doesn't look good on you! I hope you know this!
Come out from among them (the morons) and be ye separate, saith the Lord!

Do you know what will detect these frequencies? Or are you bluffing? I was referred to your thread by someone.

Seriously? You think someone is trying to control your mind?

Last edited:
PatM: These are the frequencies I am talking about.
YouTube HAARP and YouTube HAARP Weapon of Mass Deception
You need to watch these videos.

I was referring to post #2
There is no such thing as 1 - 40 Hz microwaves.
Microwaves occupy the frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz - Not 1 - 40 Hz.

Do you know what a myrmidon is? A myrmidon is: An unquestioning follower or subordinate. Anyone who follows orders WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTION. Anyone who follows orders or commands without questioning the authority in which they were issued. A mindless robot.

I just refer to them as 'minions' and they are dam handy to have around plus mind control is only a bad thing if you are on the receiving end of it. :D

YouTube - Put the Boots To Him...

Nuf said.:eek:

Last edited:
Yeah, you wish you had that power! You DON'T! People who want to acquire power, are the most powerless people in the world!

I just refer to them as 'minions' and they are dam handy to have around plus mind control is only a bad thing if you are on the receiving end of it. :D

Yeah, you wish you had that power! You DON'T! People who want to acquire power, are the most powerless people in the world!

I will be the judge of what pleases me and no one else.

Yea yea and money doesn't make you happy either. The thing is if you have money and it makes you miserable there is always someone who will happily take it and its burdens off your hands for you. Yet if you are poor and miserable no one else wants it either. :(

Money and power may not buy happiness but it sure pays for a lot of pleasant distractions you cant have when you are poor! :p

Yeah, but you love the delusions you have. I consider the source, those who refuses to acknowledge the truth (reality, AKA what is REAL), you live in a fantasy world.

(Money and power comment.)
You love your delusions. You live in a fantasy world. Obviously people don't like reality.

I will be the judge of what pleases me and no one else.

Yea yea and money doesn't make you happy either. The thing is if you have money and it makes you miserable there is always someone who will happily take it and its burdens off your hands for you. Yet if you are poor and miserable no one else wants it either. :(

Money and power may not buy happiness but it sure pays for a lot of pleasant distractions you cant have when you are poor! :p

Your demented, lets face it!

You figured that out by your 14th post yet there are others here who are well into the thousands who still haven't gotten it! :p

I am just having some fun with you.:)

This place gets a bit dry and dull if we don't have a little fun around here now and then. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back